IT Consultant & Developer
2016-09-01 till 2018-04-30
After my training with a focus on software development, VMware Experts company Mightycare Solutions GmbH promoted me as an IT consultant and developer for infrastructure and virtualization.
I first took over the PoC development of a self-service web portal, which as a subproject of the hyperconverged cloud MELASTICS, it was intended to enable the fast and easy consumption of VMware vRealize Automation Services (PaaS, SaaS, XaaS) for end users.
In the following realization of the subproject I was the direct contact for the client, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings (JPN) as Head of Development.
After completing the portal, I was entrusted with the workflows creation that would be consumed.
In addition, as an in-house consultant, I supported colleagues from other departments in a wide range of activities, for example:
- project related scripting and programming
- installation and maintenance of servers and desktops of all platforms, baremetal and virtualized
- Development of internal tools for maintenance and monitoring
- Revision of corporate design and advertising media
- Occasional support of IT security in forensics and pentesting
I was particularly interested in the support and close cooperation with our trainee IT specialists (application development).
Thanks to all the mighties out there! You have always supported me and let me put my nose everywhere